It'll hold all information about process:
- Text box with process description
- Time running on Phase 1:
- Time running on Phase 2:
- Folders found:
- Files found:
- Files discarded: (example: files doesn't match a specified file spec).
To get other options, right-click on any part of the Log's window, and a pop up menu will appears.
You can choose to:
* Save log to file: you may save the log file in RTF (Rich text format) to preserve colors, or just as TXT (simple text file).
* Clear all log entries: this option will clear all entries on the log. You'll be asked to confirm this request.
* Select all: this option will select all entries on the log.
* Clear selection: this command will clear only the selected portion of the log's content. You may select text as with any word processor.